Repetitive Stress Disorder Checklist
1. Do you experience numbness in your fingers and hands (especially the thumb and first two fingers)?
2. Is there a tingling or prickling sensation in your fingers?
3. Does your hand feel clumsy when you use it repetitively?
4. Do you wake up at night with pain or numbness in hand or wrist?
5. Do you drop objects without warning?
6. Do you repeatedly have to stop and shake out your hands?
7. Do you suffer from neck pain?
If you answered 'Yes' to two or more of these questions, you may have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. You should contact a medical professional for an evaluation, and begin using the CTExerciser.
If you don't have CTS, but may or may not be experiencing the above symptoms, the CTExerciser works for prevention too!